Frontend Frameworks are extremely popular because they give us this reactive, great User Experience we know from Mobile Apps – but now in the Browser. No wonder Jobs requiring Frontend Framework Skills like VueJS are amongst the best-paid ones in the Industry.
What you’ll learn in this tutorial:
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones.
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects.
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs).
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must.
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the tutorial.
What this tutorial covers:
We’ll start at the very Basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we move on to more Complex and Advanced Topics but I’ll be honest: It’s too much to fit it all into one Sentence, so here’s what you’ll learn in this tutorial:
- What is VueJS and Why would you use it.
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow.
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates).
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements).
- Using Components.
- Binding to Form Inputs.
- All about Directives, Filters and Mixins.
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions.
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing.
- How to improve State Management by using Vuex.
- How to Deploy the App.
Who this tutorial is for:
- This tutorial is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Browser.
- VueJS is for you.