Welcome I’m here to help you prepare and PASS the newest SOA-C02 AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam. Concretely, here’s what we’ll learn to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam: EC2 For SysOps: Placement Groups, Shutdown Behavior, Troubleshooting, AMI, CloudWatch Metrics.
SSM – Systems Manager: Manage EC2 at Scale, Automation, Run Command, Secure Shell, Parameter Store. High Availability and Scalability: ELB Load Balancers (SysOps), Auto Scaling (SysOps), CloudWatch Metrics. Elastic Beanstalk for SysOps. CloudFormation for SysOps: including cfn-init scripts. EBS & EFS: Operations, Troubleshooting, CloudWatch metrics, RAID. S3 in depth: ALL you need to know about S3: MFA, Default Encryption, Policies, Access Logs, Athena, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway.
Databases: RDS, Aurora & ElastiCache – Security, Backup, Snapshots, Performance, Metrics, Troubleshooting, Scalability. Monitoring, Audit & Performance: CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config. AWS Account Management: Health, Organizations, Billing and Cost Monitoring and Control. Security and Compliance: over 10 services. Route 53: Practical hands-on guide to using Route 53 in the real world.
VPC: Complete guide to building fully operational and 2019-ready VPC. Tips to ROCK the exam. This AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate tutorial is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge: There are many hands-on lectures in every section. There are quizzes at the end of every section. There’s an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate practice exam at the end of the tutorial. We’ll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time. I’ll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier. Become an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate SOA-C02. Learn all Amazon Web Services SysOps certification topics.
What you’ll learn:
- Pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Certification (SOA-C02).
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF.
- Apply the right AWS services for your future real-world AWS projects.
- Master topics you know from a SysOps perspective: EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS.
- Use Systems Manager to perform automations and patching.
- Troubleshoot Elastic Beanstalk and CloudFormation.
- Store data properly with maximum performance using EBS and EFS.
- Master S3 and its ecosystem: Glacier, Snowball, Storage Gateway, CloudFront.
- Implement Monitoring, Security, Compliance, and AWS Account Management.
- Master networking in AWS: Route 53 and VPC in depth.
- Must have one AWS certification: Developer Associate or Solution Architect Associate.
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine.
- Desire to learn something truly exciting.
Who this tutorial is for:
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification.
- SysOps Administrators who want to upskill themselves and understand how to leverage the newest AWS Cloud Services for their accounts.
- SysOps Administrators wanting to being able to truly and quickly troubleshoot issues in the AWS Cloud.