I’m here to help you prepare and pass the newest AWS Certified Developer Associate exam. The AWS Certified Developer certification is one of the most challenging exams. It’s great at assessing how well you understand not just AWS, but the new cloud paradigms such as Serverless, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. Rest assured, I’ve passed it myself with a score of 984 out of 1000. Yes, you read that right, I only made one mistake. Next, I want to help you pass the AWS developer certification with flying colors. No need to know anything about AWS, beginners are welcome.
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified Developer exam will be worth it. This tutorial is different from the other ones you’ll find on Udemy. Dare I say, better.
It covers in-depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Developer DVA-C01 exam. It’s packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a developer. It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam AND how to prepare for the real world. It’s a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services. It’s fast-paced and to the point. It has professional subtitles. All 400+ slides are available as downloadable PDFs. Concretely, here’s what we’ll learn to pass the exam:
This tutorial is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge. There are many hands-on lectures in every section. There are quizzes at the end of every section. There’s a practice exam at the end of the tutorial. We’ll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time. I’ll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier. Become an AWS Certified Developer. Learn all AWS Certified Developer Associate topics. Pass the Certified Developer Exam.
What you’ll learn:
- Pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification (DVA-C01).
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF.
- Apply the right AWS services for your future real-world AWS projects.
- Deploy an application using Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CICD tools with full automation.
- Understand Serverless API using AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB & Cognito.
- Write infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation.
- Implement messaging and integration patterns using AWS SQS, SNS & Kinesis.
- Master the CLI, SDK and IAM security best practices in EC2.
- Monitor, Trace and Audit your microservices using CloudWatch, X-Ray and CloudTrail.
- Secure your entire AWS Cloud using KMS, Encryption SDK, IAM Policies & SSM.
- Know the basics of programming (functions, environment variables, CLI & JSON).
- No AWS cloud experience is necessary, we’ll use the AWS Free Tier.
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine.
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, Route 53, RDS,
- ElastiCache, S3.
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage.
- Properly deploy an application: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CICD, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy.
- Infrastructure as code with AWS CloudFormation.
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, X-Ray, CloudTrail.
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis.
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Cognito, Serverless Application Model (SAM).
- ECS, ECR & Fargate: Docker in AWS.
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, Encryption SDK, SSM Parameter Store, IAM Policies.
- AWS Other Services Overview: CloudFront, Step Functions, SWF, Redshift.
- Tips to ROCK the exam.
Who this tutorial is for:
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification.
- Developers who want to upskill themselves and understand how to leverage the AWS Cloud for their applications.
- Developers who want to get up to speed with best practices on Serverless and AWS Cloud.