ExpressJS can be defined as the framework of Node JS which facilitates the development of web applications and APIs. It can also be defined as the technology that endorses the development of complex web applications in a modular fashion which makes it very easy for the developers to write modules and integrate all of them at once. It is also known as Express.
The interesting part about using ExpressJS is, that it enables the UI and backend developers to work independently to develop a large application. All the skills that must have to be mastered in order to become ExpressJS professionals are dependent on some concepts.
In this tutorial, we have included all such concepts that one must practice to become cognizant of this technology. You will begin this training with a brief introduction to ExpressJS. After the introduction part, you will get to learn about the practical implementation of this technology.
You will get to learn how to set up an environment to begin implementing this tech. After the environment is all set, we will be diving deep into the complex concepts of this tutorial. We will be learning how to develop the separate modules which can be integrated eventually to draft a robust Web application. You will also be working on some of the projects that will help you get a strong understanding of the concepts covered in this tutorial. Create moderate or complex websites and back-ends for web and mobile apps using ExpressJS.
What you’ll learn:
- You will get to learn how to set-up an environment to begin implementing ExpressJS.
- We will be learning how to develop the separate modules which can be integrated eventually to draft a robust Web application.
- You will also be working on some of the projects that will help you get a strong understanding of the concepts covered in this tutoial.
- This tutoial is for developing or creating a moderate or complex website and back-ends for web and mobile apps.
- This way you will be covering all the aspects of ExpressJS from a practical point of view. Though we have already added such things in the tutorial, it is expected from the trainees to have a basic understanding of such concepts so that they can devote more time to learning the advanced aspects.
Who this tutorial is for:
- This tutorial has been drafted in a manner so that it can be easy for anyone to learn ExpressJS even if they are totally new to these concepts. Anyone who wants to master the concepts of ExpressJS can be the best target audience for this tutorial.
- The students who are preparing either for the ExpressJS interview or for their internship can be the best target audience for this tutorial. They will get to cover all the concepts that are required to work with ExpressJS which will help them to perform well in the position of Express professional.
- The professionals who are working in another domain and want to switch to ExpressJS can also be the best target audience for this tutorial. They will get to learn about this technology from the beginning and will be covering all the topics up to the advanced level. The educators will also be the best target audience for this tutorial. They will be learning all the advanced aspects of ExpressJS in this tutorial which will help them to train their trainees more effectively.