Build a massive E-commerce app with Redux, Hooks, GraphQL, ContextAPI, Stripe, Firebase. Become a Senior React Developer. Just updated with all new React features for 2022 (React v17 and soon v18). Join a live online community of over 600,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with React.js. Using the latest version of React (React 17), this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
What you’ll learn:
- Build enterprise level React applications and deploy to production.
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior developer.
- Learn the latest features in React including Hooks, Context API, Suspense, React Lazy + more.
- Master the latest ecosystem of a React Developer from scratch.
- Become the top 10% ReactJS Developer.
- Using GraphQL as a React Developer.
- Use Redux, Redux Thunk and Redux Saga in your applications.
- Learn to compare tradeoffs when it comes to different state management.
- Set up authentication and user accounts.
- Use Firebase to build full stack applications.
- Learn to lead React projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team.
- Master React Design Patterns.
- Learn CSS in JS with styled-components.
- Routing with React Router.
- Converting apps to Progressive Web Apps.
- Testing your application with Jest, Enzyme and snapshot testing.
- Handling online payments with Stripe API.
- You do not need any experience with React or any other JS framework.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on React. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a React developer in 2019. Along the way, we will build a massive e-commerce application similar to Shopify using React, Redux, React Hooks, React Router, GraphQL, Context API, Firebase, Redux-Saga, Stripe + more. This is going to be a full stack app (MERN stack), using Firebase. The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional React project all the way into production. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you React Basics and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions on architecture and tools on any of your future ReactJS projects. All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so anyone signed up for the course will have their own project to put on their portfolio right away.
The topics covered will be:
- React Basics
- React Router
- Redux Saga
- Asynchronous Redux
- React Hooks
- Context API
- React Suspense + React Lazy
- Stripe API
- React Performance
- React Design Patterns
- Testing with Jest, Enzyme and Snapshot testing
- React Best Practices
- Persistance + Session Storage
- State Normalization
Most courses teach you React and do just that. They show you how to get started, build 10 projects that are simple and easy to build in a day, and just add some CSS to make them look fancy. In real life though, you’re not building silly applications. When you apply to jobs, nobody is going to care that you built a really pretty To Do app. Employers want to see you build large apps that can scale, that have good architecture, and that can be deployed to production.
- Let me tell you 3 reasons why this course is different from any other React tutorial online:
- You will build the biggest project you will see in any course. This type of project would take you months to implement yourself.
This course is taught by 2 instructors that have actually worked for some of the biggest tech firms using React in production. Yihua has been working on some of the biggest e-commerce websites that you have definitely heard of and probably have shopped at. Andrei has worked on enterprise level React applications for large IPOed tech firms in Silicon Valley as well as Toronto. By having both of them teach, you get to see different perspective and learn from 2 senior developers as if you are working at a company together. We learn principles that are important beyond just what you learn as a beginner. Using the instructor’s experiences you learn about design patterns, how to architect your app, organize your code, structure your folders, and how to think about performance. Let’s just say we don’t shy away from the advanced topics. This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No! This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in React to someone that is in the top 10% of React developers.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in going beyond a normal “beginner” tutorial.
- Programmers who want to learn the most in demand skill of a web developer.
- Developers that want to be in the top 10% of React Developers.
- Students who want to gain experience working on a scalable large application.
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics.