WordPress Themes, Plugins & Gutenberg Study 2020
WordPress enables the most astounding way of creating websites for businesses and bloggers. WordPress is an online, open-source CMS (Content Management System) written in PHP & MySQL. WordPress is the most user-friendly CMS as compared to other Content Management Systems. In general, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful CMS nowadays. WordPress is the most popular CMS because more than 30% of websites and blogs are built using WordPress. WordPress has proudly served the most top-notch supportive and valuable community on its network. Almost all types of websites can be designed including Blogs, Business, Learning Management Systems (LMS), eCommerce, Forum, Social Network, and many more. Hundreds of WordPress themes and plugins are published on a popular theme network called Themeforest.net every day. WordPress can be deemed as a medium that makes the life of publishers simple to maintain a necessary portion of the website. This study covers how to develop WordPress Themes, Plugins as well as BuddyPress, WooCommerce, and Gutenberg development.
The most powerful features of WordPress are that you can create a compelling dynamic website without knowing how to write HTML. WordPress provides options for various free and premium themes, which can be used easily without any designing knowledge. WordPress Plugins prolong the functionality of WordPress, which can be applied to add new necessary modules. Another benefit of using WordPress, sites are Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly, and sites built-in WordPress can be readily optimized for search engine listings. WordPress uses Media Manager where it uploads and saves all the media files including Images, Videos, which can be linked in the front pages and can be used along with page content. WordPress Media Manager is quick and easy to use. WordPress provides a built-in WYSIWYG editor to manage your text content, which is very helpful for planning the design.
What you’ll learn:
- Build a fully working WordPress theme and plugin
- Build websites for any business and public
- License your theme and plugin
- Understand the structure of a plugin and theme
- Understand the WordPress core and its functions
- Understand WordPress’s API and how to associate with WordPress
- Query the database and table creation
- Extend and integrate BuddyPress & WooCommerce into your theme and plugin
- Use the command line (CLI) and learn fundamental commands
- Enhance your workflow using Webpack & Babel
- Work with custom post types for unique sets of content
- Learn how to build Gutenberg blocks with Webpack, React & Babel